NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is Bi-Rite Market Inc., Bi-Rite Divis Inc., Bi-Rite Creamery Inc., and Bi-Rite Catering LLC (collectively “Sponsor”) located at 3505 20th Street, San Francisco, CALIFORNIA, United States, 94110.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are U.S. residents at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States (excluding residents of Florida, New York and Rhode Island) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, 18 Reasons, SF Symphony (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The winner shall be required to furnish proof of identity, address, and birth date and sign a publicity release provided by Sponsor in order to receive the prize.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. All interpretations of these Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about June 5, 2023 at 12:00 AM and ending June 22, 2023 at 11:59PM. All online entries must be received by June 22, 2023 at 11:59PM. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
- How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once, and you must fill in all of the information requested. You may not use multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent these Rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (i) to have used a software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acting in violation of these Rules; (iv) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- Prize: Two (2) grand prize winners will each receive two (2) orchestra level tickets to the San Francisco Symphony for Golden Age of Cinema on July 22, 2023 and a $250 Bi-Rite Market gift card, which is valid only in-store at either Bi-Rite Market locations in San Francisco (3692 18th Street or 550 Divisadero Street). The specifics of the prize and its redemption shall be solely determined by the Sponsor in accordance with California law. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. The total prize value is US$490, based on 2 x $120 ticket price and $250 gift card. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering into this Sweepstakes, the winner agrees to provide us with information necessary for Sponsor to issue a Form 1099 for tax purposes. There will be no cash refund for unused portions of the Prize above $10.00. No compensation or alternative to the Prize will be offered due to inability to attend, claim or use the Prize or due to any delay on the part of the winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of all advertising, promotions and other publicity conducted by Sponsor or any Sweepstake Entities.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email to the email address they provided with their Sweepstakes entry within eight (8) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Sweepstakes winner, if the selected winner cannot be contacted, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award email notification was sent, or fails to timely return completed and executed proof of eligibility and all releases required by Sponsor within 15 days from the time of award notification, such potential winner shall be disqualified and all privileges and prizes otherwise due as a Sweepstakes winner shall be terminated; in such instance, an alternative potential Sweepstakes winner may be awarded the Sweepstakes prize in the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY ANY PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SUCH PRIZE WINNER OR SPONSOR INTO DISREPUTE (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Newsletters: A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive email newsletters from Sponsor’s businesses. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the sender’s respective emails.
- Winner List: For the name of the winner, please contact us at email@example.com and in the body of the email type 'Please email me the winner list for the Bi-Rite x SF Symphony Sweepstakes’. Sponsor will retain a record of all winners for a period required by law, but no less than two years.
- General Terms: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this sweepstakes and not to Meta, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or Google.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or servers on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on any website, or any combination thereof, or any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled entries or failure to receive entries.
Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize and the winner. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, or is disrupted or corrupted, including, without limitation, by strikes, acts of war or terrorism, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason Sponsor deems it necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.